Monday, September 16, 2013

Random die image dump #1

Back in 2010 when I was first getting into IC RE, John and myself decapped a huge number of chips which have sat around in gel trays in my lab ever since, and never got photographed or added to Silicon Archive.

Earlier today I ran through the first two trays and photographed all of the chips that didn't have wiki pages. The goal here was to get a couple of "as is, where is" images of my entire inventory of dies so I can figure out what I have and what's worthy of further study.

Most of these chips have been sitting around my lab as bare dies for three years. Back then we didn't take package photos or have good record keeping so unfortunately we're not sure what some of these devices are or where they came from.

Without further ado, here they are:

No comments:

Post a Comment